An exciting 10-day adventure to Peru featuring the majestic ruins of Machu Picchu.
Come join a community of like-minded adventurers as we explore the beauty of South America together on this ten-day adventure trip. Passionate about living our lives to the fullest, we will be immersing ourselves into Peruvian culture as we conquer hiking trails, camp in Incan territory, and experience the majestic ruins of Machu Picchu, one of the New7Wonders of the world.
This is a journey designed to push our limits, enrich our lives, and leave our souls filled with inspiration.
- Four-day trek: hiking 40km Incan trail
- Camping at Ayapata, Chaquichoca & Winay Wayna
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- All lodging & local transportation (in-country air + land)
- Daily breakfast
- All meals during the trek
- Sacred Valley Tour
- White water rafting or horseback riding
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Hiking Backpack
- Daypack or small bag
- Sleeping bag and travel pillow
- Rain Jacket/ warm jacket
- Hiking shoes
- Personal meds and toiletry items
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
are you in?
Registration deadline: September 1, 2017
*Dates may be subject to change depending on the availability of the trek.